//Spare Cortex// is a personal data management system that meets MDB's needs.
Specifically that includes:
* civilized wiki text
* hierarchical contents (not one giant global namespace)
* AJAX instant feedback UI that also works reasonably on a phone
* different data types: wiki text, todo list, "page"
* individually addressable data (link directly to todo list for particular project)
* pages that contain items laid out in multiple columns
* hosted on the interwebs
You're looking at it.
=== Useful links
* The Githubs: https://github.com/samskivert/memory
* [[https://appengine.google.com/dashboard?&app_id=memory-app|AppSpot console]]
* [[http://www.sparecortex.com/c/demo|Demo cortex]]
* [[http://groups.google.com/group/spare-cortex|Spare Cortex Google Group]]
Add configuration for if/when to expire "done" items for checklists
Add "LINK" item which can be used to include an item from anywhere in the hierarchy onto a page
Add bulk importer for JOURNAL data
Make journal items not reorder on update
Add display of children (simple list) for wiki/html data
Add auto-hide configuration for TODO lists
Sort out time zone situation; can we infer time zone from request?
Look into activating memcache on GAE
Add support for deleting a cortex (all data, and blobstore elements)
Switch persistence to [[https://github.com/chrislewis/highchair]]
Wire this up [[https://github.com/kamens/gae_mini_profiler]]
Add "virtual" container that displays all (check)list items with specific tag
Implement backend of tag system (index from tag to data)
Allow list to be sorted newest to oldest
Wire up search using [[http://googleappengine.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/looking-for-search-find-it-on-google.html|GAE search]]